Filters are used in many places in our lives. Filters play a very important role and are essential in many places. Of course, the clean room needs to use the filter to keep the indoor air clean. The high-efficiency filter is a kind of filter. The production process is more sophisticated. Many people don’t understand it. Today, we will briefly introduce the clean room guardian. – High efficiency filter.
High efficiency filter is mainly used to capture particulate dust and various suspended solids below 0.5um, as the end filter of various filtration systems . Mainly divided into the following two categories:
1, efficient partition air filter
The high efficiency filter with partition has high filtration efficiency, large air volume, low resistance and uniform wind speed. Economical and practical features, using a baffle design, using aluminum alloy, wood, galvanized sheet and stainless steel as the outer frame, using ultra-fine glass filter paper as filter material, offset paper or aluminum foil as separator, corrugated partition can Precisely maintain the pleat spacing, effectively making the filter efficient air conditioner with maximum resistance and maximizing the use of filter media. At work, it prevents air leakage and captures 0.3μm particles with an efficiency of 99.99%.
2, high efficiency non-separator air filter
The filter without baffle high efficiency filter has obvious filtering effect, small size, convenient installation and long use time. Design, usually the outer frame is aluminum alloy frame, using ultra-fine glass fiber filter paper as filter material, separated by hot-melt glue and glass wire, and the frame is completely sealed with the latest environmentally-friendly polyester sealant. To prevent air leakage.
So how does a high-efficiency filter protect the clean room? Let’s uncover the mystery for everyone.
1. When a particle of a certain particle size moves near the surface of the fiber, the distance from the center line to the surface of the fiber is smaller than the radius of the particle, and the dust particles are intercepted by the filter fiber and deposited.
2. When the mass of the particles is large or high, it collides with the surface of the fiber due to inertia and deposits.
3. Small particle size Brownian motion is strong and easily hits the fiber surface.
4. When the particles pass through the fiber layer, they deposit on the fibers due to gravity sedimentation.
5. Fibers or particles may be charged, creating an electrostatic effect that attracts particles, and attracting particles onto the surface of the fiber.
High-efficiency filters are mainly used in electronics, semiconductors, In industries where precision machinery, pharmaceuticals, hospitals, foods, etc. have high requirements for cleaning, because it is generally used as a filter end, the requirements for high-efficiency filters are also the most stringent. The filtration efficiency of the filter layer also decreases, and the resistance increases; when a certain resistance value or efficiency drops to a certain value, it should be remembered to be replaced in time to ensure the clean room requirements.